2017 - Leading a double life


This year truly started off with a BANG! At the end of last year (and by end of last year I mean, middle of December), I found out that my job application as a practical lecturer at the North West University was successful. This was the best news I received in a long time and it happened right after I had my first TV appearance on KykNet Nou’s programme ChatNou.


So, on the 3rd of January I started my first day at my first official work. In the beginning everything was still a bit new and strange. Although I already knew all my colleagues, the stress and anxiety of the new job kicked in. During this process of starting with my new job, I also had to do some intense research for my Masters as my proposal had to serve on an ethics panel at the University. Struggling to handle both my new work and my Masters workload, I unfortunately had to prioritize my life and realized that my blog had to be put aside for a few months. Needless to say, I missed blogging so much and knew that I will kick off my freelance blogging and styling in the month of May.

So here we are. Five months into 2017 and I simply cannot wait to share my  make-over,  latest fashion tips, all my brand's news and everything fashion and entrepreneurial related. I am also working on a brand spanking new blogger website for The Carolina Factor that will be launched within the following two months…

For any collaborations, please contact me at
britscarike@gmail.com

Have a lovely day

The Carolina Factor love
xxx






Instagram Feed